Browse our latest GroundSolve job opportunities
RECEPTIONIST / TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
22.5 hours per week.
- Assisting our Office Administrator
- Answering the telephone and dealing with simple enquiries
- General office duties as required including compiling reports, drawings, and drawing registers
- Assisting with timesheets and invoicing
- Maintain all office stationery and consumables
- Ensuring Company Website is regularly updated
- Delivering samples to the laboratory for testing
- Creating borehole and trial pit logs (appropriate software training will be given)
- Production of figures for inclusion in reports (appropriate software training will be given).
Qualifications required (minimum):
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths, English and at least three other subjects (C or above)
- Word and Excel proficient.
- Excellent professional telephone manner
- Proactive, positive, adaptable, friendly and a good team player
- Driving licence preferred.
- A salary of £8,000 - £12,000 per annum depending on experience
- 15 days annual leave
- A Company pension contribution
- Company bonus paid twice a year based on performance and profitability
- Support both in work and throughout professional development.
Please send a CV with your covering letter/email